hi i am 22 years old female i m very confused whether i use proactive solution or not . i have a sensitive skin please help me.

I don't know anyone who has used the proactive, but I know some who have used Clear Action and liked it.

I will see if I can find out how well it worked...

**edited by moderator**no emails allowed**

Hi:
There's a lot of information available about Proactive, either be phone or online. You can find out if it's for sensitive skin. I believe it is. You can always do a test with it on a small area of your skin. I got it for my son. He never used it consistently, but I know that others have had success with it. Everyone is different, however. You'll have to try different things to see what works best for you. Of course, you can always consult a dermatologist. There are a lot of "miracle-like" products out there for acne today. I know that you will find a solution....Good luck to you and let us know.

I know two people who have used ProActive with excellent results. The key was they abided by the full program every single day and didn't miss! Acne was cleared up a lot like the promotional commercials you see on television. Give it a try, you just might be surprised. I am not sure how expensive this program is but there is a lot of information on the web about the program. Look at the pros and cons and read lots of reviews. I know that my friends, who both had acne for ten to twelve years are totally acne free now and look great. One had a little scarring but she is using a microderm abrasion to get rid of a lot of the scarring and it is helping. I have been recommended a chemical peel as well.

Hey I'm looking for a sulotion to help my face as well. I know people who have used proactive and it worked wonders on them and then others used said that they didn't see any results. I'm willing to take a change with their product to see how it will do on my face. My face is beyond sensitive and nothing I've used in the pass has helped. Everybodies skin is different and some things will work and some wont. I just hope i'm one of the ones who see results.