Does this work?
I've been debating trying it. My acne is getting out of hand and I don't have the time or patience for home remedies.

I personally didn't like proactive. I thought it actually made me break out worse! But there are quite a bit of people that do say it has worked wonders for them.

I've been using it since december, with mixed results. It works in a general sort of way, but for me it's already become less-effective. I have a hormone imbalance problem which is why I get acne. I like the toner/cleanser though, which burns going on but makes your skin feel soft. If you want to try it I recommend finding a kiosk where you can buy it in person, then you don't have to subscribe for it.

Proactive is nothing but benzoyl peroxide. That has never worked. I completely healed from chronic acne after too many decades when I had my mercury fillings removed off my teeth. I could have tried a cured handed by God himself and it would not have worked as long as I had lead and mercury in my teeth.

If you don't have silver fillings, then I'd say check to balance your hormones, male or female. Just remember what you put on your face will never be as effective as what you take internally.

Good luck to you.

Im going to say no,
I used it a few years ago when i was younger and it worked well for me.
Then this time round not so well.
Maybe breaking out more.
And cause my skin to be so dry its starting to flake.
Was thinking of going to the doctors to see what my options are, has any one turned to the doctors to fix there acne problem?