I have problems with acne and I saw advertisement on Proactive Solution. Did anyone tried this? I would really appreciate real review!

Hey, I tried this.
Hmmm…. It is hard to say if that’s it! Acne are really step by step solable problem and not overnight, as those people in proactive solution are promising. They say it banishes breakouts, this is true, because some improvement was visible with me, but do not except beautiful and star/looking skin…
I think this product is worth a try, but I wouldn’t spend 5o bucks on it again …

I ordered the whole kit and kaboodle of Proactive based on the testimonies of how great the stuff works. I don't have bad acne, usually just one big pimple at a time on my chin. I don't have sensitive skin, never had an allergic reaction to benzoyl peroxide or anything else for that matter.

I used the cleanser, toner and moisturizer for the first time yesterday morning with no problems yesterday. After I went to bed, I realized I forgot to use the products before bed, but I was too tired, so I skipped it.

Well, this morning I woke up looking like my face was totally sunburned! It's hot, red, swollen, and itchy. I can't believe it since I've never had a reaction to anything before. Thank God I only used it once! I don't have any little bumps yet, as others have mentioned, but maybe that's coming next, who knows! I was going to share this stuff with my 16 year old son, but not now! I will be putting this c**p in the mail today and getting my $68 back. I never used the mask yet either, maybe that's what causes the bumps? I don't know, but I'm using a cold cloth on my face to try and cool it down and I'm going to the drug store, (as embarrassing as that will be!), to get some Benadryl or something. I'll ask the pharmacist what she recommends.

So, in short, if you haven't used Proactive yet, DON'T! Unfortunately, most of us only research these things after we've had a problem.

i used to use proactiv and it worked well for me until i began to get an allergic reaction to it.
my face was all hot, red, itchy, and puffy around my eyes.
it's awful!
before you buy it, check with a doctor or something to make sure you're not allergic to anything in the proactiv such as the benzoyl peroxide.