I need some solutions for acne scars. I want them disappear as soon as it is possible. I’ll appreciate any suggestion and solutions. Thank you.

I heard Retin-a helps with the scarring and I also read a bit about the laser resurfacing thing. Right now I don’t have medical insurance yet and I’m using the cheap things. I am using Acne-Gone or something like that and that’s supposed to help fade scars but it doesn’t seem like its working

i have used the proactiv skin-lightening lotion and it works great! it will really put a hole in your wwallet though. 40 dollars!!!

i suggest just wash and do all the normal stuff, but get lots of sleep!

I can give you some home remedies you can make at home for treating acne scars:

Scars Home Remedies with Vitamin E:
Vitamin E in any form is and ideal solution for any skin related complexities. Whether it is as vitamin E capsules or plain and simple vitamin E oil, it is very effective in the treatment of scars on the skin.
Smear a bit of vitamin E oil on the affected area everyday and get astonished by the results within a few days. Having a vitamin E capsule too would help in faster marginalisation of the scar.

Natural Treatments for Scars with Tea Leaves:
Tea leaves are also very effective in the treatment of scars.
The alkaloids present in the tea leaves help heal the scars faster. Soak a handful of tea leaves and then wrap them in a bag and keep the same pressed over the affected area for sometime regularly.

Hi

You can try herbal acne and pimple cream, it doesn't have any side effects
http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/herbal-products/acne-n-pimple-cream.html

I have tried every thing for acne scars. they becomes lighter but don't disappear. Sometimes acne increases by applying something which you skin don't except.