How can I treat my acne? Ive used almost all of the products that u see on TV dealing with acne and only thing that seemed to work a bit was ProActiv but it is expensive. My acne is not terrible but nevertheless it does bother me. Ive tried to use white non scented soap and saylic acid(sp?) products non work. What would you suggest?

Salicylic acid usually does well for me but we all have different skin types. I would suggest you quit using those TV products, they are usually way to harsh and who knows what chemicals they use.
I would suggest you saw a dermatologist or a professional cosmetician who deal with these things every day. Dermatologists have all sorts of these prescriptions for very good products you may find good. They can decide what to suggest specifically for your skin type. If they don’t, then a professional cosmetician certainly would.
I used to have regular skin treatments at the cosmetician and my skin was great at the time. Most of them make their own products without the harsh chemicals, so it would be was to make an appointment.

i used to use the same stuff you do for you ance but it never helped me i used to highiest level of it and it just burnt my skin off but ir grew back so dont worrie :-D but now i use spectro gel, oxy pads, oxy shower gel, which i think works, all you do is it is like a body wash if you got any acne on ur back etc.. use it while ur in the shower and can be used for face iv tried every single product there is out there i used to have major bad acne and i still got a few :$ but iv been treating it with Stieva-A it has slowed my acne down and made most of it go away that is why i am using spectro and oxy stuff also to help it, so ask your doctor if stieva-A is for you. wut you do with it is you keep the cream on for 2hours and then take it off with a wash cloth smoothly and gental.