Hello there. I'm 15 years old, and I have a ton of trouble with my acne. The cream I use doesn't seem to help, and others don't either. I heard that if you use egg as a face mask that it helps prevent acne, but does it work? And any other suggestions to prevent and keep away my acne? I eat a lot of junky foods. Stay away from them?

Ok guys, if you have the cloged pores pimples this won't help. If you have the red lump acne then you can use doxycyclin. Its for malaria however half a tablet after a couple of weeks will stop the lumps. It kills the bacteria in the skin and your skin will clear up. Note that extended use of anitbiotics is not good for you.

hi there,
okay, I've suffered (and still am) with acne and I'm 27. The key is to wash your face twice (once in the morning and once at night) a day and to keep your pores clean. If you wear makeup, look for something that won't clog your pores and is Hypo-Allergenic, since clogged pores are what causes most acne breakouts. Also, try to eliminate or cut down on your junk food and try to eat or drink less of anything that contains alot of sugar....some doctors say that high levels of sugar also can make certain people break out, after all you are what you eat and if you eat healthy, that will definatly effect how your skin looks. Also, drink lots of water, because water helps clean your body and keeps your skin clear and hydrated. But mostly, keep your face clean! That's the best advice! Also, the acne that you already have, you should use products that contain salicylic acid because this helps heal the pimple, and when you wash your face use products that contain Glycolic Acid because this helps exfoliate your skin which is key to maintaining clear skin because this keeps your pores clear and not clogged...and also DO NOT PICK AT THE PIMPLES YOU ALREADY HAVE NO MATTER WHAT!!!! because that makes it only worse!

I hope this information helps, it's helped me and my skin has been a lot better then it used to! :-) If you would like to try products to help clear your skin, you should try Pro-Activ or go to Sephora.com and look at Dr. Murad's Skin Care line...he has great acne products that really help! :-)

hey there, i am suffering from acne(mostly onchin and forhead) also and im 15....i have tried many creams and face clensers with bzoyle peroxide and syillic acid and all that stuff that supposdely helps acne but i still always seemed to break out so much. well a few months ago i went to a dermatologist and they perscibbed me with 2 diffrent creams and a pill to take also, these have worked pretty good for me but i still notice some pimples most of the time and it took a while to clear up...well now a month ago i bought proactiv from the mall for about 30 dollars (the 3 peice kit) and so far it seems to work really good for me, i barely see any pimples and i dont notice any of my acne scars anymore. if you really wanna get better skin then try it!! i hope it works for u :-)

Well, I've heard reinforced facts about diet to acne.
Basicly, what you eat doesn't effect your pores.
Chocolate doesn't do anything.

But, that's if you keep it in your mouth.
I had a french fry (Never eat fast food, so I guess I'm alittle intolerate to greese) and scratched my nose, next day I had a pimple. Greese in pores can be really bad.

Also as a side note-- Don't pop pimples. It's just not worth it. The possible complications are horrible.

I used to have pretty bad skin, but after a regime of washing with an apricot scrub (It's a Life saver!) and a clensing cream, and going on the pill seemed to clear it almost completely up.
Not that I am suggesting you should go on the pill just to sort your acne out of course! - but what i AM saying is that it may well be hormones fluctuating. Which sucks.

I hear that drinking a LOT of fluids helps, constantly have a bottle of water at hand, flushes the body of impurities. I suppose you already knew that though.