Hi. I have acne problem and have tried many different products so far. Nothing really helps. Acutane and Acne free in 3 days are not good for my skin. I`ve heard about Proactiv solutions and would like to hear more, from somebody with experience. Did anyone get help from Proactiv Solutions?

Hi. I had an acne problem, but not any more. After many different products (Acutane was the last) I have moved on to Proactiv and it does wonders for my face. My acne cleared up within a month and my skin is all clear, like I`ve never had acne in my whole life. I use Renewing cleanser, from Proactiv solutions system, to exfoliate dead skin cells, Repairing lotion for my blackheads and Daily oil control to keep my skin well balances. I also use Retin-A, maybe it`s the comb that really works.

I really enjoy proactiv. It's not like my skin was at all terrible before, but now it's super soft and clear. The 3 piece kit was wonderful when I was getting ready for my wedding and now that I'm pregnant and my skin gets a little dry and flaky, it really keeps the moisture in as well as exfoliate the dead skin cells when I forget to use it for awhile. I really enjoy it. But I agree there probably is a good cheaper solution out there too.

I say stop using it and go to a dermatologist so they can prescribe you something that works! that's what I did and I'm so glad I did it. they gave me dual and differing which really helped my acne!
and when you stop using proactive, it probably won't cause you problems since it hasn't really given you any results