Hey, im 20 y/o and until recently i had pretty bad phismosis couldnt even retract my foreskin at all had never really tried, i met a girl at a bar and went to her flat for sex had good foreplay then when i tried to penetrate i couldnt, i saw a bit of my penis sticking out of the foreskin worryingly. so ive stretched alot and now i can have my foreskin retracted when im errect but it only goes to just under the head of the penis. when i masturbate with a retracted foreskin im very sensitive nadh ave to use alot of lube.

I dont get much pleasure form it and i just cant seem to ejaculate, however when my foreskin is covering the penis i can masturbate with pleasure and cum with no problem. I think possibly the reason i cant come is because ive only just this past few months started masturbating with foreskin retracted. Anyone else get the same thing? im worried that if i have sex i wont be able to cum and enjoy it.

I think I have your answer, although it seems to be very late (years late). You might have a short frenulum. 

Since your foreskin barely retracts behind the head, you may have a short frenulum that is preventing full retraction.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition.

I think masturbation with the foreskin covering the glans is the more normal and better way to masturbate.

Masturbation with lube is what the poor circumcised guys have to do. You have an internally lubricated foreskin, which is much superior. Be thankful.

When you have sex, the foreskin will move back and forth as you thrust and contribute to your mutual enjoyment.

Hammertime:

I want to add that many guys find that keeping the foreskin over the head works best for masturbation. You are perfectly normal.

ya i can't cum either and i don't like it but you helped thanks

Hi I a young guy 16 and I can even get my Foreskin past the tip i can only get it half the head showing and I alway masterbate and i cum inside it then I go and get it out with toilet paper also I smell it gross and I f*****g hate all this how can I pull it to normal when I mastrbate and then it hurts so bad also the tip hurt so much if it touchs somthing others than my foreskin help

Guys that are uncircumcised never feel the inside of a woman. They might as well jack-off because they are just feeling their own foreskin.

The foreskin retracts when inside the vagina, thus being the same as an uncurcimcised penis.

Think before you type XD