Hi, has anyone heard of supernuclear palisy before. What is this condition like? How is it expressed and treated?

Hi, I would also have never heard of it, if my mother wasn’t one out of thousands with such a bad luck to have it. Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP) is a rare brain disorder, it has serious implications and leads to permanent problems with control of gait and balance. at first it is noticed due to inability to aim the eyes properly. Some patients refer to this as a blurring. PSP patients often suffer mood and behavior changes, including depression and apathy. Even dementia is registered. A gradual deterioration of brain cells in a few important places at the base of the brain is discovered. Unfortunately, PSP is often misdiagnosed because very much like Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, and other neurodegenerative disorders.