Hi, my prostate cancer has spread to nearby lymph nodes. I am wondering if this can be treated and what are the treatments for prostate cancer. Did anyone manage to cure it?

Hi, I had a prostate cancer that spread to nearby lymph nodes. A doctor told me that a small number of lymph nodes were affected, so there were better chances for recovery. I had a surgery a month ago, and I’m still not sure what will be the final score. I hope for the best. They removed me some of the lymph nodes, and fortunately I had no side effects. On of the things that can be caused by removing lymph nodes is lymphedema that is characterized by swelling and pain. There are many ways of treating prostate cancer beside surgery. For example, there are radiation and hormone therapy, chemotherapy and watchful waiting. These are actually alternatives for surgery, which is most common way of treating cancer. Prostate cancer grows very slowly, which means that it was developing a long time before we discovered it.