I have a question related to the anti-cellulite massage –are those treatments painful. The thing is that I have started going on the anti-cellulite massage and my third appointment is scheduled today and I would like to hear whether anti-cellulite massage treatments are painful? I still have some bruises on my hips after the latest anti-cellulite massage treatment so do you think I should be going on still for it is painful to me also.

I think you should change your massage expert and try to find one more experienced for anti-cellulite massage treatments shouldn't be painful at all and the bruises-that is unbelievable having them after anti-cellulite massage treatment-painful treatments means that the pressure on your skin is to strong and it might also caused the rupture of capillaries and so having anti-cellulite massage is not a joke there are also some rules here that needs to be followed so you better consider the possibility of not going on that anti-massage treatment today for this treatment is not to be painful so my advice is to find some massage expert.

From my days working with Medspas, I've heard nothing about anti-cellulite massage treatments being painful. Most people have responded that the treatments are actually relaxing.

Usually massage cures a cellulite well. It is not painful at all with a proper preparations. Wish you all the best.

By now you'll have figured it out that anti-cellulite massages are not painful.. but for others, as I have been working as a therapist I want to explain it in detail to others..

Anti-Cellulite Massage

1. Cellulite massager products are readily available in any store. There is no waiting list and no preparation required. You simply go to a store, come home and start on your quest for cellulite reduction. It is therefore more convenient.

2. Cellulite surgery is extremely painful and can cause an awful lot of damage to your body. There may be scarring and there will certainly be bruising. However, an anti cellulite massager will only cause a little redness and will not stop you going out and about after using it for half an hour or so.

3. Most cellulite massagers are a lot cheaper than opting for cellulite surgery. A good massager, who are expert in massage therapy can be bought for less than $100, but cellulite liposuction may cost you upwards of $3000.

4. Cellulite massagers can actually have more long term benefits than liposuction or cellulite laser treatment. It can boost the blood circulation, encourage the break down of fatty deposits and encourage the body to flush out any toxins that may be resting in between the connective tissue. Liposuction or any other procedure does not do any of that. Instead, it actively removes fat and then leaves your body to it. In other words, it is not a long term cellulite solution but more of a quick fix.

5. Cellulite surgery actually works against your body. It disrupts the equilibrium, whereas an anti cellulite massager would work with it!

6. Choosing a good cellulite massager can effectively allow you to remain in control of your cellulite reduction. Surgery does not enable you to do that. It is invasive and leaves your life in the hands of others, not to mention those fatty deposits under your skin! This is not the way to go when choosing a cellulite solution, but maybe an anti cellulite massager is.

These are some points about anti-cellulite massage. I hope it will help.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

hey.. have you tried it yourself..? I mean, what was your experience..?
I just need your confirmation.

Thanks

Hey! Actually, I do not agree with what's said above..

I had a wonderful experience with vacuum massage therapy. I underwent 15 consecutive massage treatments. Even though it has been a little painful the massage itself was sustainable and ok. By the way, it depends on your skin and cellulite appearance . Some people can feel nothing while others can feel a little pain.
Then again, beauty demands sacrifices!
I am very happy with this massage, plus my cellulite is gone. My belly, hips and legs look great and sexy!

Thanks.

Galka wrote:

:P Then again, beauty demands sacrifices!

Thanks.

:-P Then again, beauty demands sacrifices! :-P