Do you think I should let my massager do breast massage as well. I am very frequent with my massage therapies and lately I have seen some woman have breast massage and I can think of what reason the breast massage is being performed anyway so is there any special reason I should let my massager do breast massage as well?

Sure you should let him do breast massage especially if you want to enlarge your breast naturally –some woman says it works it also helps in reaching better breast tone and firmness I could almost swear my breast had become more prettier due to the breast massages-somehow their shape is much more attractive and I bet my breast has grown. And it is not only about having beautiful breast for I know some woman have breast massage in reducing their breast cancer condition so there is also a healthy aspect on this issue. So in general you are free to let your massager do breast massage as well you could only benefit from it but keep in mind don't let everybody do breast massage and be sure you have found some massage expert with massage certificate for massage is not a joke especially when it comes to massaging the breast.