Can you please help me with a question? I have been having these pains in the lumbar area of my spine, and I am wondering what this is? To be honest I am quite worried that it could possibly a sign of prostate cancer. Is this true? Are there any other people who had similar pains as I am describing, and what did it turn out to be?

Hi there,

I am not sure if this could really be caused by prostate cancer but I could try to give you several symptoms of prostate cancer and then you can see if you really have all these symptoms that indicate prostate cancer.  One of the first things that you will notice is of course problems with urination, you will have slow urinary stream. Also you can notice blood in your urine and in your semen. Bon pain in the lower back along with the pain in the pelvic bones. Do you have all these problems? I you do do to the hospital and test your blood for cancer.

All the best,

Danella

my husband has back pain and also suffers from prostate problems. He has undergone a biopsy which was negative but recently his urologist suggested he see a chiropractor or massage therapist to see if they could help