im 16 and i started birth control this month. last month my period was a week late and my period was about 3 days and im normally a full week i was afraid im pregnant so i took pregnancy tests and they have all come out negative but we were using protection and recently this weekend october30-31st me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom broke and it went inside i havent been on birth control that long and last week i was having light brownish pink discharge and the week before that was my period and today iv been having light pink discharge again but i no its to early for implantation to happen yet im wondering what my possibilities of getting pregnant are since it broke and i havent been on the pill for more then a month yet? help help.

Not to scare you but sometimes when you are pregnant the test can come out negative because your hormone levels could be low, I suggest going to where you got your birth controll pills and get a blood test that way they can tell you if you are or are not preg. That test is 100% right. Hope this helped