Hi. I have a problem with pulsating veins in my legs, caused by tricuspid incompetence. I have never heard about tricuspid regurgitation. What is that?

Hi. I have the same problem. I went to see my health care provider because of pulsating veins in my lower extremities. He said the cause of my problem is tricuspid incompetence. Tricuspid regurgitation is a disorder that involves backward flow of your blood across the tricuspid valve which separates your lower and upper heart chamber. The cause of tricuspid regurgitation is enlargement of your right ventricle. There are also some diseases that can affect your tricuspid valve, such as rheumatic fever. Symptoms include swelling of the abdomen, feet and ankles, fatigue and decreased urine output. General swelling is also a symptom of tricuspid regurgitation. Treatment is not needed in some cases. If you have severe symptoms, hospitalization may be required. Some people need surgery.

I have had pulsing in my calves, chest pain, and I have gained 15 pounds in one month overall. Could this possibly be tricuspid incontinence?

I get the same i got Isolated Severe TR dueto treated Endocarditus i don't a;ways get pulsing leg veins only when stressed or sat down for long peroids. I think the most threatening thing with Tricuspid Incontinence is that the Hepatic Veins leading to your liver Gets congested with the backflow of blood and you can get scarring of the liver...