I am 14 and I have had what feels like a pulse in my knee for about 3-4 months now. Recently this pulse has spread all over my leg and the other day my whole leg was aching. It doesn't hurt but is annoying. I only get it when i am sitting or laying down. Is there reason for concern?

yeah ask your doctor about it next time you see him. It could be just a passing thing but i'd still suggest seeing him. Do what you think is right for your health.

When knee is in pain it is usually because it was exposed to some trauma or injury. You are young and I presume physically active? Bone fractures are not really uncommon with kids your age. Even those minor ones, where you just hit yourself and have bruise without any swelling might have effect later in life. On the other hand this might be caused by your ligaments in your knee. If you had sprained your ligament or maybe you had a ligament tear, then this would definitely explain the pulsation in the knee and the pain in the rest of the leg.
Do you know what runner’s knee is? I think that you are little too young for this, but I should explain never the less. Runner’s knee is when your knee cap is in pain due to overuse.