I had anal sex with my GF , without protection.And I had to go use the bathroom, and while I was in the bathroom I noticed red dots on my penis head.So we stopped having sex right away.The problem is, she didn't take care of her hygiene..if you get me.

So after this, 2 days later I went to doctor, and told him all this, and he said, it might be it.(She not taking care of her ass xD Its kinda funny but try not to laugh its serious)

But when I went to doctor, the red dots disappear, but anyway...  He gave me some ointment to put on my penis head and under it.

It seems its not really working, its itchy, my penis head is red again, and now all of a sudden while I was taking a shower, I noticed the skin on my penis head was peeling off.

Can anyone recognize this "virus" or whatever it is ? Is it STD or something ?

Anyone had this problem ?

Sounds like a Bacterial infection

Same happened to me, TIP!!!! Wash your penis with antibacterial soap (Dial) is the best, do this 3 times a day changing your underwear and making sure the penis is dry. 5 days after you'll have a brand new penis. Note: if your having anal sex with GF, wear a condom, don't forget the ASS is packed with bacteria after all sh*t is what comes out of it.