why is it {and this is probably an old question} that medco and other drug companies do not feel that ed is a disorder that should not be covered by the prescription plan I have which is medco? If I were to become nervous or anxious when ed occurs they would not mind paying for xanax or a similar medication to make me relax and forget that I was just put through an awfully embarrasing situation which was no fault of my own.

I had consulted more than 7 doctors for my ED problem and taken more medicine but I not recovered from ED permanently and I lost huge amount, recently i read a guide from one of the specialist forum and I followed the natural treatment instruction step by step for few days and I recovered from ED fully.
Anyone looking for natural solution get the product from here ( go2l.ink/erectile )
One of the best products most people recommended.