After repeated sex with my girlfriend for about 3 weeks and masturbation when not having sex I noticed a raised white looking vein that feels kind of like series of lumps underneath skin about half inch down from head on left side of penis. The vein is about inch long give or take and goes in a straight line more or less untill the end where it kind of forks up to the head of my penis. I also have a broken blood vessel i think down a little bit father. Is this hard ridge like vein thing a a scar from me tearing some kind of membrane or something? Also there is no pain and much more notcicable and hard when erect. Thank you

Hello there,

I believe that you maybe have exaggerated with worrying about nothing. It is obvious to me that after you have had sex or masturbating almost every day for about three weeks you have injured yourself somehow.   

You have probably just irritated your penis and you will need some time to heal. It would be best to avoid having sex or masturbating for some time. if this doesn’t help I think that you will have to visit your doctor and consult with him to send you to the urologist.

I am also aware that this is embarrassing for the most of the guys but look at that like this, it is your health in question. Keep us posted and good luck. 

Mmm, not his penis is now going to be growing... do you know how hard .. it is to really hurt that thing... The tissue that is inside... it's hard buddy kid don't listen to this guy if you stop now you'll lose those veins and yes it is from use maybe over use but none the less keep a regular practice if you don't wish to lose size and girth. I have three prominent ones heh in fact in the shape... of a fork three prong that is. Bring any iconic baddies to mind only the baddest :D The devil so. If I were you don't! Stop. Only ease p a bit boy.

and there is no such things as a huge 10" blah blah all those gguys who say that are bull shitin you and if by chance it is close to it say 8" that's nor and guess who they got it. It was by methods similar but whatever turned them on whatever gets blood going there you've got to do it to get it to gain. That's it and all ya gotta do. I despise answer like this one I'm commenting on.It is not a muscle no so more blood would not seem to be the case here but there are tissues that can and do get harder than said fibers soo... that makes sense how? So more blood going there big better stronger. ;)