I'm 18 and I have this like ball (I squeezed it and I think it's filled with a liquid I'm not sure it's like hard and soft at the same time) near the head of my penis where like the head connects to the skin I thinks it's a vein or something I don't really know i wanna know if it's something I should go see my doctor about I noticed it after masturbatin one day but I think it's cause of too much masterbatin cause that day was a day I jus stayed home and I was basically masterbatin all day until I noticed it and I stopped. So yea someone please reply I'm very worried!!!