I was masturbating about two months ago, and it was like my 6th time that week. I was doing it a little bit too hard, and i noticed I had a visible red vein on the bottom of my penis. It hurts when I urinate sometimes. The problem seems to be getting better, but I want to make sure I fully heal. I can't go more than like 10 days without mastubating, so what do u suggest I do? Please dont suggest a doctor. How long will this problem last? Can I speed up the healing?

I have also got a read vein on my penis and im getting worried about it. I was also masturbating a little too hard but it was the 1st time i had ever done it .. i have small white lumps and a large red vein ... please do no suggest to see a doctor .. thanks ....

I think its normal. If you masturbate frequently, it might just be inflammation and will go down after you cool it for a while (like for 2 weeks). Also, try taking 1 or 2 tablets of Advil for a week depending on how old you are (hint: read the directions on the bottle for the correct dosage amount etc). Remember that this should be done under the supervision of your parents or legal guardian.

If you are not comfortable going to a doctor because you don't have money or because you are embarrassed your parents might find out, go visit your school nurse and see what he or she has to say about it.

School nurse? Thats worse than a doctor!

A school nurse should NEVER have anything to do with a boy's penis.

I disagree, often school nurses (talking about high school here) will give very useful advice without making you feel embarrassed. They know a lot about sexual health and get asked all the time. Why should a school nurse have nothing to do with a boys penis? Boys have questions and they are qualified to answer them.

uhm, yea... i masturbate too but when i went in the bathroom to check my penis the under the tip of my penis was RED! it looked liek blood!, soemone help me, i dont wonan go to the docotor i might get punished.and my dad is really really really strict! please help me! :[

i am 16 years old and i am having so much red venis on my penis.......i started masterbuting at the age of 13......please tel me what to do............?

I have the same problem and I'm only 16 it is at the end of my penis though and I think they only go red if you jerk off too hard at once

Do I have to take tablets

I have white blemishes and red veins also

Umm that's a completely different thing you should goto a doctor

The white things are most likely just the bumps the hair comes out of

Nope, those white dots aka bumps are competely normal and are assaciated with wanking ur penis to much

I'm having the same symptoms but I've never masturbated in my life and I have small white bumps and a red vein going up the shaft of my penis do I need to worry?