I have a question regarding raynaud's treatment, does exercise really help? I have been suffering from the primary form of raynaud for almost 6 months now, but due to work obligations, did not have much time for workout. Should I consider reorganizing my time, so that I could squeeze in some exercises? On the other hand, maybe it is not having any effect.

There are several things that doctors recommend when we talk about preventing raynaud's attacks. Three of those I would like to point out are exercises, stress relieve and no cigarettes. Both stress and cigarettes are possible causes of attacks. Nicotine lessens the skin temperature and stress can easily trigger the episode. Exercises help in weight control, building energy levels and ensuring a good night sleep. Of course, since you do have a medical problem, you should consult your doctor before engaging into workout.