I am 33 years old and I am sorry to say that I have been completely inactive when it comes to exercises and healthy life in general. So, I have decided to change that a little and that would involve starting with some exercises and I have been thinking about yoga. In which way does yoga help our heart?

It’s a great thing that you have finally realized the benefits of exercises, I just hope you won’t stop at that, there is also a food problem, you would have to change your old habits and start eating healthy food. Anyway, yoga – it is an excellent workout for your heart, it is nothing too stressful, so the body will get in shape but without any strain on the heart. Blood pressure gets lower, stress is lost, and immune system becomes stronger and stronger.

Yoga is great! You should join a yoga class first with a professional yoga teacher. It's always best to start practicing yoga with a professional teacher to avoid injuries and also that you may be able to do the poses that's appropriate for you.