Well. i will be honest. I am 14. and my girlfriend is 15. we were messing around one day and we were going to an average ammonut of time then i started to get the feeling i was gonna cum soon, so i pulled out. and i had no idea but the day after was supposed to be her starting day of her period. and she did not get it yesterday or this morning. today is the July 3rd and thus happened july 1st. im really scared for my life. will someone please tell me if she could be pregnant. i very much need a reply, and what are the chances of her being pregnant

1st: The pull out method does not work as pre cum can also get girls pregnant and 2nd because she 15  her period could still not be regular , best for her to take a pregnancy test and hope for the best. Also her stressing out can delay her period. so both of you remain  calm until she is able to take a test. 

what are the chances od precum getting a girl pregnant though

2 of my best friends when I was in high-school got pregnant . Both of them swore there boyfriends never came inside and pulled out every time. All it takes is one lucky sperm.