A week ago my girlfriend and i where fooling around and it went too far, my penis was inside of her for 30 seconds max and i didn't eyaculate but still i'm not sure if i had precum at the time and if i did i don't know if it was at the time of the penetration. I didn't penetrate her completely only half way but still id like to know what are the odds that she could be pregnant. I had pee before our encounter and i believed that should have cleaned out any sperm left overs. Anyone who can help me i would appreciate it.

My boyfriend and I had our first baby at 16. He had the condom on then took it off for about 45 seconds and felt like he was gonna ejaculate so he put the condom back on before he did so. that was the only time that he had been inside of me without a condom. so the next month i missed my period and took a pregnancie test and it came back positive. i believe that precum can get a girl pregnant considering it happened to me...

But we weren't having sex but in the middle of our fooling around my penis head entered her vagina for no more than 30 seconds and i'm not even sure if i had pre-cum at the time and that's precisely what has me worried... that's why i need to know the odds that she could get pregnant .

well it's almost a 50/50...you also have think if she was ovulating or not...she can find that out online at google/ovulation calculater...and if you did precum how strong your lil soldiers are. it all depends on many things...i guess you both are just gonna have to play the waiting game and see if she misses a period...

I know... her period is supposed to begin come in 7 days... but still i don't think the odds are as high as 50/50 given the fact that i hadn't ejaculated before the penetration happened and i did urinate before it.... still 7 days seem like an eternity and there's no way to know if it will delay because of any other factor rather than pregnancy.