It seems that about every other week, usually one but sometimes two or maybe three lines appear on my penis head. I would describe them best as creases that are slightly darker in color than my skin color. They are not painful or uncomfortable in any way. They usually are present for somewhere between 30 minutes and 3 hours, and then my penis head will be smooth and normal again leaving no evidence anything was odd.

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now. We both got tested about a year and a half ago and were fine. It's been happening for about 9 months to a year now. I've done some searching on the net but found nothing. I haven't been too worried as it hasn't caused any problems aside from looking odd.

I was just wondering if anyone has anything similar or knows of anything that might cause this or would be related.

Thanks.

I have the same thing and i have been avoiding sexual contact is this normal or what????

I think it's skin that stretches out for when you have an erection, and sags back when you're un-erect. I've noticed them too.

i have them too. i masturbate like crazy though. im going to wait a week or two and go see a doctor if this does not remedy itself. does not hurt, does not sting.