My boyfriend and I have had monogamous unprotected sex little over two years now. I have noticed recently that he has maybe four tiny red bumps, that look almost like a chigger or flea bite, not much darker than skin color on the head of his penis, there is no discoloration of the surrounding area, and they have never crusted over, and they do not appear to be pus or fluid filled. I have no bumps. There is no other sign of infection, in either of us. He says they've always been there, but in two years, Ive never seen them. I am very worried about it, and I have parents that make it impossible to be tested, he insists there is nothing wrong, that it is irritation. Is this really irritation, or a fungus, or even worse an std?

I am 28 and have had tiny red bumps(4) on under the head of my penis since I was 14....its never iritating I jus want it removed cause it probably doesnt look good during oral sex.