Hi, about 2 weeks ago I had sex with this girl unprotected and since then I got some sort of rash around the head of my penis also I'm noticing slight discoloration at the tip almost like 2 tints darker. The rash burns only when I mess with it. Also I've been getting these bumps in my pubic area... And I've tried popping them thinking they were zits so when I do that white comes out but then it starts bleeding a little when I pop it... I am circumsied so the rash is not under the four skin but in that area... Any ideas on what this could be???

It could be an infection like a yeast infection (males get them too) or it could be an STD. STD'S usually show symptoms a few days after sex (not always) and infections happen within 1-2 days. I am no expert but this is something to be checked with one. Not even uploading a picture of it would someone be able to tell you what it was. Not even a doctor looking at it can assure you of what it could be. Getting tested is the only way to go. One note however is to check if the rash is red by blood vessels just like when your eyes get red, or is it a series of tiny little almost microscopic red dots. Trust me, you will need a magnifying glass to be able to tell. Red dots equal no good.  

It's not little red tiny bumps it's almost like my skin is just overly dry... I got tested earlier in the week but the results don't come back for 2 weeks.. Could it be rubbed raw??

Hey i have the same problem as you and im so scared right now. I was wondering what was your end

Results? Thanks.