so about a week and a half ago I had dry, rough sex with this guy. and about 6 days ago I noticed what looked and felt like a cut right next to my clitoris. it only hurt when I touched it and it felt like a burn. you have to pull to see it. and just two days ago I noticed one red bump on the right side and one right at the top of my vagina where it begins. I'm freaking out because I think it's herpes, which I really hope it isn't because my mom and I don't have a good relationship to talk about these things and I don't see a gyno. the guy I slept with didn't have bumps or anything at all. I would think that if it's herpes I would've gotten it on my mouth too because I did oral on him. help?!

Im a 19 year old boy and I know right off the bat that HERPES are very noticeable. Though some might be small in size it does stand out from the rest of the body. Usually if the girl excepts the man to go "HARDCORE" then the girl will still get wet. Anal sex is usually considered "DRY SEX" and yes it can rip both man & a women's anus region. Most guys don't put lub on becuase their usually getting to into it. But when they do it is less painful. After the initial breakout a typical redness or blister will appear. They can occur weekly or years apart. Nevertheless since you did notice a painful cut and red spot appear, get check A.S.A.P. You don't want to ruin your life because some guy gave it to you "HARD." Another Warning: SINCE YOU PERFORMED ORAL, TRY NOT TO TOUCH YOUR MOUTH REGION AT ALL. It can seep into a cut that you might not notice on your lip or face. Save yourself the embarrassment. Remember to also where a condom because condoms are the closest thing to NOTHING THERE :]

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

:]

thanks. I'll try and find a way to get checked out.

Sweet girl,... it takes a few weeks for the symptoms to show up.  Also, you would have some other symptoms such as headache, fever, feeling of having the flu, itching and pain upon urination.  If it just happened, chances are you did not get it from him.  I have been dating, and now married to the man of my dreams, and have never been unfaithful to him.  Just last week, I started what the Dr said looked like an outbreak.  It never hurts to go to a planned parenthood clinic.  They can test you for a lot cheaper, and it's confidential.  I think that also applied to minors.  If finances are an issue, you might talk to your close friends or any other adult you feel you can talk to and see if they can help you get the exam done.  I am here if you need to talk.  I am sorry you are scared, I know the feeling.  Never a dull moment... just be EXTREMELY careful in the future.

i have a small red bump inside y vagina that pops out and somewhat hurts if you touch it. do you think its herpes or something else? you said you had herepes can you please tell me what it looks like???