Hi, I have been married for 5 years so I would hope it is not a STD or I have some problems. I have never been with anyone besides my husband. About a year ago on the inside of my vaginal lip near opening I got this red bump that had white on it. It went away in about a week. 5 months later I got another one in the same spot. Now about 3 months after that I got a red bump on the other side with no white in it (just a flesh bump) went away in a few days and now just 7 days after that one I got one (a flesh colored bump again) near the front of the vagina. I am a little sensitive down there also. I am soooo worried that the only explanation is a STD. Could it possibly be pimples?

It sounds nothing else but a pimple to me. This area is suspected of pimples because there are a lot of oil glands in the area, the area is often sweaty, with little air, and there are a lot of bacteria in the area as well.

Considering they are coming and leaving in such short notice, it makes me sure these are just pimples. Don’t squeeze them because you could cause an infection.

There is no way to prevent them from occurring but try keeping the area as clean and fresh as possible, or maybe apply some powder to keep it dry and see if anything changes. Apply powder only on the outer parts, not the inner.

I had the same thing and i went to my dr and she said i need to stop shaving and only wax...if you shave it could just be an ingrown hair!!!!

i have a red bump,with white on it and it hurts. what is it