I found a small painless lump in my scrotum located on lower pole.
It is a small, around bump attached to the skin.
It is usually white, but sometimes, when it’s cold outside, it changes color to something bluish.
I’m confused because when I touch it looks like it is moving.
So I decided to contact my general practitioner.
He didn’t take biopsy or anything similar, but he told me that he’s positive this isn’t cancer.
I was happy with that fact and I didn’t want to do any more testing.
But, surfing the net, I found some data that mention cancers and I become frightened again.
Sharing any of your experiences would be helpful!

I just recently discovered a similar painless floating bump at the top of my scrotum. I also became very frightened and I ran to my genera practitioner.
He said that this is very common problem in youth.
It is most likely a sebaceous cyst or simple skin cyst. These cysts are very frequent on this area because skin is very thin.
This also can be a skin oil gland that gets clogged and fills with skin debris and sebum.
It is not something dangerous because it rarely can cause any complications. Therefore, you can leave it alone without any concern.
Sometimes it can be infected and than you should consider removing cyst by a physician.
For now, you leave it where it is and don’t worry no more.

Hello, so yea i have this red bump on my scrotum as you know, but i dont know what it is and i am afraid that it might be a STD and i dont want to give anything to my new g/f (we havent done anything yet) so yea this is what happened, about a week ago i decided to shave my pubic area, and i had a small bump with hair and it was only a small area so i took some tweasers and pulled out the hair (two hairs) and after that it got larger and red, i put neosporin on it and it helped with with the inflamation, but it still worries me on top of that, i decided to try and pop it like a pimple, yea i know it prolly wasnt a good idea but i did it anyway, well it had some oderless puss come out much like that of a pimple. And that was today, well i think that inflamation went down a lil bit more, it dont hurt, dont itch, nothing, but then again i just wanna make sure and i dont really want to go to a doc about this because it is quite embarrasing, for one it could be a STD, and two i shaved. but if anyone could please help me i would greatly appreciate it very much ~

Hi, Its Romeo from Bangladesh. I have the same problem and my doctor says that its nothing, I was worried too and blundering it as cancer. But my doctor insured me and said that its not a cancer and vary familiar problem for many man and also suggest me to eradicate it, I will go to hospital tomorrow and cut it off. So if have the same problem do not worry about it and knock your doctor to be a free man like past,, thanks. :)

i had the same matter of fact 2 of them was told that it was no cancerous so i went home took a few pain pills and slit the top of them and squeezed them all sorts of stuff came out and the sac that they grew in did also pulled all of it out and it all healed and never had anymore