hello, i'm 17 & about a month ago had unprotected sex with a girl, she was on th pill though, i reccently on the 29th of July 2008 after masturbating & showering discovered 2 red flat dots which i think might be open running along one of the vains on my shaft. I'm quite worried & would love to know what it is, and how to cure it. richard.

***edited by moderator*** e-mail address not allowed

At 17 Richard, you should be very much in tune with STD's. Not that i am saying that is what you have, but you should see your Doctor.
When you sleep with someone without a condom, you are running the risk of contracting something pretty nasy. You don't know where this girl has been sexually, and by sleeping with her, unprotected, you have just slept with all the other guys that she has been intimate with.
An STD is a big deal and left untreated could make you very sick.

she told me she gets regular checks & what not, and is really careful with these things. i really wanna c a doctor as my last option, esseintually theyre two non-itchy nor painful, so can other things it could be, i suspect a blood vessel could have burst.

also, it looks like its maybe just dry skin scratched off perhaps.

They may be pimples. But when you say they are "open" that concerns me a little. You may have just taken the skin off thru some friction, possibly when you masterbated. If a blood vessel has burst, you would have a a bigger problem, so i would say that's not it.
I am in no way shape or form trying to be an ass here but, you can't trust everything that everyone tells you. You should always wear a condom no matter what she or any other girl tells you.
You began your post with mentioning unprotected sex, red spots and that you are worried. That tells me that you may be thinking about some kind of STD.
So that is how i responded to you. If this girl was "careful" as she told you, then she would have insisted that you wear a condom.
I would say at this point that they are probably pimples that opened up.

well today i checked and they're pretty much gone, there were only two. So i guess that pimple would be the most logical answer or dry skin, i'm going to leave it for 2 days and if anything happens seek medical advice.

hey mate did you ever find out what it was? did you get it checked by a doctor?