i am 18
about a week ago i had unprotected sex.
i have been extremely worried about retracting an std.
so i have been been scanning my body intensivly for the entire week in search of any signs or symptoms...
and just when i thought i was in the clear an outbreak of little lumps that kind of look like pimples apeared on the head of my penis..

i have been too scared to visit a clinic or tell my parents.
so i have been searching the net thinking it could be herpes or warts.. but everything online is very vague and i could find nothing that matches the symptoms i have exactly.

there is no pain or itch but i i am very worried. please help!

here is a link to a picture of what is wrong.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34084684@N04/3173710384/

any help is appreciated

As I explained on another thread where you posted this, I think a trip to the clinic is in order... soon. You need a trained medical evaluation. Then you can get some immediate medical help.

Also, you see now why we urge the use of protection in all sexual encounters. :$

Nikel,

After seeing the picture. I am 100% positive you have genital herpies. Pouring hydrogen peroxide on it will help kill the virus and stop it from spreading. You should get meds from a doctor. No spicy foods because it will make it worse.

so...was it herpes ? 8-|

i dont know if u have figured it out yet but before you freak out, it could be a male yeast infection.... being a girl i dont know how adult males yeast infection differ from children male infections, but i have a 3 years old nephew and he gets yeast infections some times being he is not sercumsized its more common and that pretty much what it starts off like with him little pimple like dots on the head and some cream and few days its gone but like i said i am not familar with std's but thats what a small young males yeast infection starts off like from what i can see...