I have had unprotected sex first off. But my whole top of my penis(above the circumcised line) is flaky. I have a few spots on the head of my penis aswell. Its really weird, its been going on for a few months but lately its gotten bad. My skin like sheds when i rub it or it rubs against my boxers. It doesnt hurt at all or itch at all only burns when it gets really dry and i get hard then it kinda cracks but not bad at all.. Its like slowly spreading.. There are no bumps or warts, just red raw dry skin that will not stop shedding. Ive tried using lomotrin for overf a week now and the only thing it has done was not make my penis so dry.. The girl i had unproteced sex with has no symptoms and she got tested and said she was clean.. Im scared it could be an std... But , no itch, no pain, no pus. Just dry skin that will not stop shedding. It will shed, then become raw and then heal then shed again. ANY IDEAS? Im really scared.

Also, when she got tested it was because i lied and told her i had something. She said they got a urine sample and they did 5 separate swabs inside of her vagina. I dont know if she is lying or not, but SHE HAS NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL. What could this be...