Ok, so I have these red flaky bumps above my lips and under my mouth around my chin... my mom told me to try triple antibiotic ointment and I did for the last 2 days.and it didn't help a bit then I just read to use hydro cortizone cream but then also read someone else used it and it got worse...idk what to do!!! I dont even wanna leave my house its so embarrassing it look horrible!!! PLEASE HELP!! HOW DO I GET RID OF IT???....

Hi. Afraid I cant help but wondered if you've solved your skin problem? I have something similar. Under my mouth, sort of each side, I have flaky, scaley skin that is red spotty looking. I get little bumps and if I rub them they weep and I think this makes it spread. It itches and is sore. I know I should see a doctor but have lost faith in them. I had something similar last year that I got antibiotics for and it didnt work, I just had to wait few months for it to go. Ive had it for about 2 months so far this time. It is getting me down as my make up doesnt hide it, just makes it look dryer and worse! Can anyone help? Thanks.

I have the exact same thing as well...it has come and gone for over 10 years. It looks like a red, flaky, bumpy goatee! I don't know what it is either, but I notice mine comes when the weather changes...about twice a year. Penny, you said if you pick it, it weeps? Mine does as well. That makes me think it may be an allergy or something?? I'm about to call the doctor about it, but I'm afraid he's going to send me to 15 other specialists and nothing will help...ugh! If you have learned anything about the condition could you please share? I would appreciate it so much!! Thank you!