hi, i am 15 years old and have been sexually active since january, i just got my period and iknow im not pregnant, but my clitoris and lips of my vagina have been really sensitive and there has been some redness and it hurts to touch really and when my pants rub on it but its not itchy and i have no sores around that area and nothing smells funny but my discharge was like toilet papery or idk if thats from a tampon.. It happened for like a day, then went away, and when i get turned on it comes back. I cant ask to go to a gynocologist bc my parents would KILL me if they knew i wasnt a virgin and i dont want to mention anything to my bf bc he would freakout i just want to know if this is an STD of any sort

It could be a number of things, one being a yeast infection. That's what it sounds like you have. Now I am not a doctor so I don't know and if it is you can just go to the store and buy a treatment and it will go away. Hope I helped =). 

I have had the toilet paper-like discharge in the past. I researched it and found several posts by women who had also had it. The best recommendation that I found was to use either a q-tip or a VERY clean finger and remove all of the discharge from the vaginal canal. I know it sounds gross and uncomfortable, but if you do this every morning and evening for several days, it will go away. Also, using a yeast infection product may help.
Most likely, your redness is caused by your discharge. Avoid intercourse while you have this problem (or else you may end up sharing your infection with your partner).
Hope this helps!