Hello! I am 24 year old female that is sexually active with my boyfriend (using condoms). I've been having this problem for quite a while, maybe between 4-6 months now. I do not have medical insurance nor do I have the money to even go for a check up at the moment because I recently moved states and you know how costly it is sometimes! A first the discharge was light and a little fishy smelling.. Then as time went by it got heavier and the fishy smell is starting to get, well, very smelly. I cannot stand it anymore! It sounds like either I have bacterial vaginosis or yeast infection.. Not sure which one it is though. If anyone really knows what is going on with me or has been through the same situation, please let me know what it is and what you did to resolve this issue <3 I would appreciate it very much! Thank you for your time!!

you can do tea tree oil baths you put a couple drops twice daily until it goes away works like a charm 
tea tree oil is available at any pharmacy 

Sounds exactly like an infection I had once. I went to the gyno and she said it was a common infection an she prescribed me an antibiotic to clear it up....being that you have no insurance lucky for you I never took my pills bc I can't swallow them, but it ended up clearing itself up..no more fishy smell and a thick white discharge is normal for women...it's just your natural secretion. But if the discharge turns yellow or any other color seek an over the counter med in the feminine isle at your local drug store...honestly though , your lady parts are something serious and should be seen by a doctor who can help you...sometimes there's Bo rememdy fot certain things and it can lead to other things making your problems worse!

Sounds lik yeast r bv go to hospital accept that bill rather be safe than sorry