My Labia and anal area along where I wipe are itchy, sore and red, if I scratch skin comes off, in dandruff like flakes in the front and like wet dead skin cells in the back and the exposed new skin is irritated and raw . I have had no lasting change in my discharge over the period of almost a year that I have had this problem. I am very careful about hygiene and I have tried several different toilet papers and baby wipes. I have also tried using milder soaps and even just water while bathing. I was prescribed a cream early on that relieved the itching but did not take care of the problem (just made me smell weird and feel greasy).
What could be causing this? And what can I do to heal it?

Well, without knowing what is causing the problem is hard to say what could heal it.
You didn’t report what kind of cream you were given. What did your doctor say it could be?
It reminds me of yeast infection. Yeast infection could affect both genital and anal area and cause symptoms similar to yours like itching, redness, swelling, drying of the skin, flakiness, even vaginal bleeding.

Because the genital and anal areas are moist and poorly ventilated, yeast stays trapped in the area. Once treated, yeast can reoccur and cause discomfort all over again. If not treated yeast infection can develop into bacterial vaginosis, so I would suggest you saw a gynecologist to see what is going on. I can only imagine what it is like for you having to put up with these symptoms. I had vaginal yeast infection but luckily I only had excessive vaginal discharge. You may have yeast on the vulva and anal area.

Tight underwear is what traps the infection, so try wearing lose panties, skirts or baggy trousers, use mild soaps, and detergents and talk to your gynecologist about possible yeast infection and the appropriate treatment.

Maybe genital psoriasis!

I also itch alot enough to make it bleed and still haven't found any thing to releive it Please help. This as been really bad the last month Jan. 15th and continue to itch did go see doctor nothing helps I need some thing to get rid of it its driving me crazy.

maybe try some aloe vera

I need help aslo