Hi I'm 16 years old, I have a rash on the underside of my penis. A small red bump on the side of my penis that looks like a pimple. They are both a little itchy. I'm hoping it isn't anything serious. Hopefully it's just from not washing very well. Also note that I did masturbate recently, and I started to do more excercise recently. I've never had Sex. I think I had jock itch on my thighs a few weeks ago but that went away without treatment.

Hi Guest,

It is likely a pimple that you see.  They are very common on the genitals and usually look "bigger" because the skin on the genitals is thin compared to the rest of your body.

The rash, it could be a heat rash, or from masturbation.  Just use gentle soaps when you wash.  It should go away soon.  If it doesn't, or gets worse, see your doctor.

I don't think it is is serious.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for the reply, I'm glad to hear it's probably not serious. I can't remember exactly but I think this pimple has been here for a while... it might have come back though. But your probably right it probably isn't anything.