Okay so recently these small red sores have appeared on my vagina. It's actually more on my inner leg and butt. They really look more like pimples than anything and they even have like a whit head and they dont hurt at all. When the first one appeared I thought it was a pimple and tried to pop it and it just bled. I didn't have any other symptoms of an STD so I didn't worry about it but now it's been about a month and they still haven't went away. Should I be concerned?

Dont worry its not an std its called Salpullido in spanish its a type of heat rash you get from heat like leather seats anywhere you sit that is hot or if you wear shorts that causes your legs to rub together just but cremems for heat rashes trust thats all it is a heat rash that is the common place for a heat rash inner thighs the butt or back area of the thighs the lips of the vagina even the pubic hair area because of sweat or heat so dont worry if anything go get a check up because it could also be an allergic reation to a material your wearing , condoms , or even creams or soap but most probably a heat rash because thats what it appears to look like.