I was a virgin for my all 19 years and then, one day after first time I had sex with my girlfriend I found some hard, white pimples on my penis. I know her for a long time and we did not use condom, I know that was stupid reason. Now I am a little bit worry, could that be some STD or what else. I had never got anything like that. I told her so she is worry now too what is that. Anyone can tell us?

Probably there is nothing to worry about, a lot of guys had pimples on penis, because that is place they appear just like your face or any part of the body. It is normal sometimes areas such as these may become infected. Pimples on penis are pretty much the same as pimples on your face, depends what causes them, bacteria or infection. Friction from sex doesn’t usually directly result a pimple, it could be you just irritate an existing pimple, causing it to inflame and become bigger. Just do not try to “squeeze” them, which is tendency for most people to do. That could only causes irritation, makes them larger or some other problems. Probably there is nothing to be worry about anyway you should visit doctor. I heard for example where some guy had pimples on him penis like allergic reaction of his dog. Anyway, remember just it is important to see your doctor if the pimples change color, size or gives you pain, you didn’t write that.

Hello guys I am writing to you because your posts are very interesting for me and topic is interesting too. I heard many stories about penis pimple, because some of my friends had that ugly experience. i suggested talking to that girl with who you had sex, because maybe she also see some reaction, and maybe your and her blood are completely different and it is not good for you. I am pretty sure that your case is not sexually transmitted disease, an maybe you should see a doctor or try to squeeze a pimple and because it can be connected to puberty

Just pop them and you will be fine :-)

Legend
You're smart indeed! >;)

McAlwain,
It's not good to pop pimples on your genital organ, because it could cause the infection. The pimples in your years will come and go, it's just a normal apperance.

I had it few times, and it comes and goes away. Maybe you can put some powder on it and in few days it will wipe out. No big deal!

I am 15 years old and i have had these small pimple looking things all over my genetalia since as long as i can remember (which is about 11-12). I have never had any kind of sex, should I be worried? I am too embarassed and do not want anybody to find out unless it is ESSENTIAL...

i have the same problem dont worry.

Ive been workin in a warehouse all summer and Ive noticed recently ive had pimples where mt pubic hair was and now a few on my penis...

I've also received a blow job from this girl, Im dont feel like goin to the doctor again cause ive had this scare one too many times and everytime I go I dont have anything...theyr just small red pimples, dont itch or tingle, when i urinate It feels ok

should I be worried?

um, if i did pop it what do i do??

um if I popped it what should i do??

If the pimples you have are on the outside of your penis (as in someone who is uncircumcised), or near the abse of your penis, they are just pimples. In this case they are almost the same as pimples on your face, except they hurt more when popped, and are more easily infected. If you do pop such a pimple. Do not keep squeezing it after it is popped, disinfect it, then leave it the hell alone.

if you have "pimples" around the lower rim of the "head" of your penis, they are a common condition called pearly penile papules, they are natural and some reports say that almost half of all men have them. they are not pimples.

however if you haev some thing else, large swellings that do not go away, open sores, or variations in the color of the penis other then mild lightening or darking of skin, or even seemingly pimples but in incredibly large numbers. Get your doctor to check it out, it's his job, i'm sure he won't care if you show him your penis.

I have been worried for the longest time about them.
After all the research and forums i have read
It is 100% Natural.
1 out of 3 men have it.
I Am 15 and had it since i was 12 and when i was 13 i realized i have never gotten any girls back then cause kids are into video games! >:D
So no guys should ever trip.
If you do have a girlfriend and she sees them.
You tell her " I went to the doctors and they said it was natural and 1 out of 3 men have it. " and if she dumps ya she dont love ya :'(
Well hopefully i can be of anyhelp and cheer some people up.

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

i have this problem to but how can i make them go without going to doctors at first i thought either pimples or warts :S

i noticed a pimple-like growth near the base of the shaft of my penis. i attempted to pop it and in the next week or so, it only got large. does this mean it is infected? it's been four weeks now since i first noticed it and it's hardly noticeable anymore. is it usual for pimples to last that long if they get infected, or should i go to the doctor to see if its something more serious? there wasn't any pus in the growth, only that clear fluid you get in some pimples.

thanks

i am 14 and i have never had sex, i always keep my groin area clean, but for about the past year i have noticed that i have little pimples all around my penis, i went to my doctor and he said that i needed some jock itch cream so i tried it and it didnt do sh*t, so a few weeks later a tried it again(a different brand) and still nothing, can anyone recommend something to use?

Thanks