hey
i am 18 years old and i have had a somewhat smelly scrotum rash for sometime now. at first it started out as a itchy scrotum and then developed into a rash on the side of my legs (i still had a little bit of a rash on the lower parts of my scrotum and underside of my penis). i originally had some steroid cream around the house so i used it and the rash went away but then when i stopped using the cream the rash came back. concerned, i went to the doctor and he explained that i have jock itch and theres nothing to worry about. so i grabbed some anti-fungal cream and proceeded to apply it to my leg/groin/penile area. it concerned me because i knew that tinea does not affect the penile area. soon enough the rash went away - on my legs. However, today i still have the rash on the underside of my penis and side of my scrotum. i also have little white buildups where my pubic hair enters the skin. it is also somewhat smelly - almost yeast like.....but i dont have any discharge coming from my penis. i am so confused. Could this be an STD? Could it be a yeast infection? i tried using vinegar to make the raised parts more visable but it didnt really do much. i am still a virgin so i dont know how i could have aquired genial herpes. but im looking to get this cleared up. any support would be greatly appreciated!

same here only im 14 still a virgin and i cant find any way to get rid of it if you do find a cure on another site plz tell me on this site ill keep a watch for a little while plz help.

sounds like a yeast infection. try miconizole.

sometimes if you sit on public toilets you could get it even if you are a virgin and if someone has cold sores and gave oral on your penis

I jst turned 15 and I've had this rash for the past year or so. The thing with me is i'm slightly over weight and you could say i have fat thighs. I'm not into jeans and that sort of wear, i'm more into dress, lounge suits and stuff anyway this stuff is really tight and it causes my thighs to itch more. The stench is the least of my worries what i'm concerned about is my future what'll happen when i get a girlfriend or a wife??? But i'm telling you I feel pain in the shower that no teenage kid should feel.

Hello everyone, I have a rash-like thing between the areas of my anus and my balls. I'm a male 14 year old, about to turn 15. Its extremely itchy and the more I itch, the worse it gets. After a ceratin amount of days without itching it, when I do my body gets warmer as if its a drug to scractch my gooch. Its a white covering and after giving it a scratch, when I take a shower I feel a huge burn. Also when I do it multiple days in a row when I walk it causes some pain.

Please good lord answer what is wrong with me and how to fix it!!!

..It could be Inverse Psoriasis, which is a type of Psoriasis.

Psoriasis is a chronic, autoimmune disease that appears on the skin. It occurs when the immune system sends out faulty signals that speed up the growth cycle of skin cells. Psoriasis is not contagious. It commonly causes red, scaly patches to appear on the skin, although some patients have no dermatological symptoms. The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, called psoriatic plaques, are areas of inflammation and excessive skin production. Skin rapidly accumulates at these sites and is a silvery-white appearance. Plaques frequently occur on the skin of the elbows and knees, but can affect any area including the scalp, palms of hands and soles of feet, and genitals. In contrast to eczema, psoriasis is more likely to be found on the extensor aspect of the joint.

The disorder is a chronic recurring condition that varies in severity from minor localized patches to complete body coverage. Fingernails and toenails are frequently affected (psoriatic nail dystrophy) and can be seen as an isolated symptom. Psoriasis can also cause inflammation of the joints, which is known as psoriatic arthritis. Ten to fifteen percent of people with psoriasis have psoriatic arthritis.

The cause of psoriasis is not exact, but it is believed to have a genetic component and it can be triggered by a prolonged injury to the skin known as Koebner phenomenon[citation needed]. Various environmental factors have been suggested as aggravating to psoriasis including stress, withdrawal of systemic corticosteroid, excessive alcohol consumption, and smoking but few have shown statistical significance. There are many treatments available, but because of its chronic recurrent nature psoriasis is a challenge to treat.

(Copy and Paste from Wikipedia :-P )

Im also 14 and I have this same problem im a virgin Ive had this problem for about a year wondering if maybe its genital warts because it started coming up around the time i got my genital warts shot?  Please help

JOCK ITCH!!!  go to store & get some jock itch ointment!  been there, done that.  but if u just apply once or twice, the smell & itch will return in a few days.

Im 13 and i have White bumps between my Butt and penis. Its very uncomfortable , and im scared too tell my parents. Im am a virgin so it couldnt be any type of STD. I need help , cause i want it gone and i dont want it to effect my future. Any idea on What it is?

might be yeast or the white bumps may be crabs...shave then use tinactin spray...if this don't work, make an appnt with your doctor or dermatologist

This could be a number of things, but it sounds a lot like yeast infection, which can affect the scrotum as well as the penis. You can treat this with an over-the-counter antifungal. Since the cream you used for jock itch didn’t work, you might want to try a feminine yeast remedy like monistat – this should work for guys, as well. Make sure to use the full course recommended on the packaging, or you may not clear things up completely. You really should go back to your doctor for a positive diagnosis, as the condition keeps recurring. You can also reduce the risk of recurring infections and clear up irritated skin with a penis health formula (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil).

Good luck!
Alex, PhD

This could be an std even if u r a virgin u could have got the std if ur mom had one and breast fed u it could have been transported like that u DONT have to have sex to get an std

One i am not a doctor, But i stuff stuff such as these since i was 10 and started study on them. Now i am 18 and the problem you are facing can be self infected. meaning that at some age we may become curious and try things even if you did not have sex. you may do stuff such as masturbation, which you may not clean up properly after you are through. And the body fluids and all that comes with ejaculation is mainly protein and will attract bacteria, which will therefore leads to an infection if the are is not clean properly. This can best be treated with the use of anti-biotic and the use of recommended creams. Also you should consider reducing dairy products intakes. And using harsh soaps and washing the affected area in an aggressive way can make it worst. keep the area clean at all times and dry properly after each shower. Hope this helps :-| 

Oral herpes or cold sores cannot transfer to the groin. Why dont you educate yourself before answering questions online