hey guys,
i just recently (like 2 days ago) found a red bump on my vagina lip. I'm not sure whats its from. I am sexually active. Im 16.
No unusual smell. Looks like a blister, Which would sort of make sense because the other day i was out of underwear and went commando. im thinking my skinny jeans may have caused a blister there. There was a yellow-ish liquid inside that i squeezed out after puncturing it with a sterilized needle. Now its red and looks like there is a little bit of dead/dry skin on the outer layer. Anyone having the same issue? Know what it is? Heellp! Please!

it can be nothing bad sometimes that happend of grease even if ur skinny but i recommend to go to the doctor i hope u used condoms all the time....but i sucjest to go to a clinic because it may b e something else....long time ago i had something like that but i went to the clinic and it just was grease!!!!