I have this small swollen thing inside my lower lip for about more than a month. At first I thought it was a cold sore. It doesn't give me any kind of pain. It became large, filled with colorless liquid like substance. It itself burst and the swollen was almost gone. But it becomes swollen again and filled with such fluid and burst again. This has been going on for about a month. It doesn't give me any kind of pain but it's uncomfortable when it's largely swollen. It doesn't look red. It's white at first and when becomes filled with fluid, it's just transparent . I have not visited any doctor or taken any medicine since it's not causing any pain or severe problem yet. But it's still there. Is it cold sore ? I think I had cold sore before but they cleared up automatically after a time. 

Hello Swagata, 

there are several types of cold sores and some of them can look like small blisters filled with clear liquid and they are caused by viral infection. Cold sores tend to go on their own, or with help of the antiviral cream, but they also tend to come back when your immune system is weakened. But, since this blister is inside your mouth, its far more likely that it's not a cold sore but a relatively simple bacterial infection. It can clear up too - or at least dispensary for a while, when your immune system is strong, but as soon as you get a cold or flu - it can re-appear.

If you can, visit your doctor to get an antibacterial mouthwash, or try using some of the over-the-counter products that work similarly. Also, visiting your dentist might help to definitely determine what is going on.

Thank you for the reply. I am going to use an antibacterial mouth wash and wait for some days.