Hi, my three-year-old child has red spots on the body, and I have no idea what they are. She has itchy rash and it makes her irritable and nervous. I will take her to doctor tomorrow, but until then, do you have any idea what could this be?

Hi, my son had the same symptoms as your daughter when he was three years old. He has red spots on his body, and I mean entire body! At first, those red spots were not itchy, but they became later. When I took him to a doctor, it turned out that he had chicken pox. This disease is easily spread, especially in children. It is transmitted usually through the air or by direct contact with fluid from the blisters. I was very surprised with this diagnose, because my son received a vaccine when he was a toddler. A doctor said that this vaccine fail to immunize 20% of children, and my son was obviously one of them. Chicken pox can leave scares, so try to avoid them with some special cream or herbal oil.

These spts may be chicken pox since u dont know what they are i assume u never had them or dont remember that u had them everyone that gets it gets it once in there life time i had them be4 and the doctors gave me some pink lotion thinng that they give u to rubb on ur body. Totally normal it will go away in a few weeks.