My daughter is 3 coming up 4 and recently i have noticed little raised white hard pimples spots on her front. First she got 2 just down from under her arm and now she has 2 more on her tummy. They don't seem to bother her but they aren't going either. Does anyone know what they are before i cart her down to the doctors!

Hi - did you ever find out what it was? My son has the same thing, with 3 starting just down from underneath his armpit. They are white, the size of a small pimple, raised, never seen anything like it before. Let me know if you found out anything. Thank you

Well,
How long have these pimples been presented? Is there a chance that this might be an allergic reaction to something that she touched or eaten? The fact is that this can also be chicken pox. Has she had chicken pox already? This is nothing harmful and almost every child will have them and they will be presented for week or two and after this they will pass on their own. You just have to make her not to scratched them all the time. They can be very annoying to children. Try to put some powder on them to dry them out. I hope this helped you in any way.

Good luck,
Karel