Hello. I have recently found out that my 4 year-old child was allergic to eggs. The reaction happened 3 days ago for the first time. After having eggs for breakfast his eyes turned red, itchy and watery and he got a rash, first around his mouth, then it spread to arms and legs. I took him to a doc, he did some tests on him and diagnosed with egg allergy. Now, I would like to know if this means he is also allergic to chicken and what about those egg proteins contained in some flavours? Thank you

I suppose you should have talked to the doctor about all these questions. I know how hard it is with allergies. You never know where you can run into the substance you are allergic to. Once I experienced anaphylaxis. It was awful; I thought I was going to die while it was happening. Anyway, back to your questions. If a person is allergic to eggs, it doesn’t necessarily mean they are allergic to chicken but I do believe you can get a reaction from the seasonings and natural flavours that contain egg proteins and they are not labeled as egg.

I am allergic to chicken and eggs. It has also progressed as I got older. Before I realized that is what was making me sick I used to get diarrhea and vomit from chicken but the last time i had an egg my body was covered in hives and my fever spiked to 104 and I could not stop vomiting. So just watch your child as he gets older because it could get worse.

I have over 25 food allergies. I am allergic to eggs, but I was told by the testing that I was not allergic to chicken. Well, guess what? I am. I do the elimination process and occasionally will test to see what my reaction is. I had a life threatening reaction to chicken today, throat swelled up, felt like I would die. I keep Benadryl dissolve strips with me all the time and use that as my first line of defense. If that doesn't help, then I have to use the Epipen. I won't have chicken again.

whenever i ate eggs and chicken my body produces red spots in my legs and arms . it doesn't hurt nor itchy, it just red .. and it last for two weeks or a month . am i allergic to these foods ??

I am allergic to eggs and chicken as well.  I developed many food allergies which went undetected until I was 25 and started falling down after I ate a combination any of the 7 foods I was tested by allergy specialist to find out what was making me have anaphalactic reactions after a meal.  My 3yr old at the time was having the same symtoms as well and nearly died several times before I knew what was causing the reactions.  The allergy specialist tested him as well and told me he wasn't allergic to eggs or chicken but he is.  His face turns bright red and he starts coughing,  throat starts to swell.  We use benedryl dye-free gel caps and have epi-pines readily available.

if u allergic to chicken &turkey like me also eggs?&mayo has eggs too?? idk