my daughter is 9 years old and she has had a fever for a few days and a headach as well. this morning she woke up with bumps all over her body and they itch. ??????????

Are the bumps red?? Do they look like pimples?? It could be chicken pox, or if she is already taking ammox she could have a reaction to it, my daughter did and it looked like chicken pox...I would take her to the doctor to find out...

Hi there,
Could this be an onset of chicken pox? Did she had chicken pox when she was younger? There are many things that can cause high fewer in children and you have to know that this is very hard to diagnose. The real cause of your daughters high fewer can be determined at the hospital. Have you called her doctor already? Is she using any medication right now to lower the fewer that she is having? You can try to boost her immune system by giving her vitamin C. You have to understand that she needs a lot of rest now. I hope this helped you in any way and that you daughter will get better soon.

Best wishes,
Marco