My foreskin around the head is red and swollen it stings and hurts to pull it back but when I do i see small red bumps what could it be?

I dont know man but I sure would like to. I have the same problem ? ?

i am havign the same problem, i am 15 had sex with my girlfriend for the first time, and obviously uncercumsized, the foreskin has seem to be very red, realyl irritated and stings, it seems to be swollen and stretched i cannot rollback foreskin and when i pee it stings, its been juss more then 48hours, was saturday at 5 and now it is monday at 4:41, it started hurtingg about a few hours after intercourse and still is, i think i might of ripped foreskin, because i cudnt roll foreskin back fulyl due to the skin being attached by this little string, may someone PLEASE help, im worried

DUDe wash your friend down below and after u use soap and water apply lomintrin ultra cream works for everything anytime u think theres sumthing wrong with ur friend use tht and it will go away if it doesnt go away after 2-3 days then go get tested or go to a health clinic and get tested and ask one of the employees