hi im 14 and am seriously worried. I had come to the conclusion that a had phimosis (tight foreskin) and i read that if u gently streched your foreskin over a long period of time then it will loosen and be able to go back. So that is what i did and after about 3 weeks one night it went back. but that was when the problem started. firstly my foreskin wouldnt go back too its original position because my glans were too sensitive. Secondly when i woke up the next day my foreskin had swollen to about 4 times its size and is very painful. This was about 3 days ago and my glans are not as sensitive now but i have still got this massivley swollen foreskin. Should i just wait till the swelling goes down in this case how long will that take or should i go to a docter and have it looked at. Please help! :-(

Hi Aaron.. When you first wrote about the skin not going back to its normal position, I wrote you this message. Apparently you did not heed my message......
You should not let the foreskin stay retracted. Heres how to get it to return to its normal position covering the glans. Even though it is sensitive, squeeze the glans between your thumb and your fingers. this will reduce the size as the blood is forced out. And the foreskin should easily go back because the glans if smaller now. Now, if you put an oil like olive oil on it before you squeeze, it wont be as sensitive and will let you squeeze it. Go slow and you will feel it becoming smaller.